Our Unique Approach
I believe my background will allow me to play a major role in increasing your sales and in developing new business opportunities for your company. As a manufacturer’s representative, I can offer your company the following benefits:
- Immediate Market Access to Pratt & Whitney/United Technologies (2010 Sales—54 Billion)
As a former Pratt & Whitney employee for over eleven years, I have developed relationships with hundreds of P&W employees in key functional departments such as Quality, MCL Lab, Purchasing, Engineering, etc.
- Cost Effective Representation—As a manufacturer’s representative I believe I can effectively market your products to key accounts at a lower cost than a direct sales person.
- Proven Sales Experience—The relationships I developed with OEM's, Fortune 500 companies, and UTC subcontractors has enabled me to generate millions of dollars in Requests for Quotations.
- Established Customer Contacts—with key purchasing, engineering, and technical personnel eliminating months of cold calling and sales effort trying to reach the key decision makers.
- Domestic Negotiation Skills—Successfully utilized my contract negotiation skills, on behalf of my Principals, to negotiate Long Term Purchase Agreements with customers such as Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky, Rolls Royce, Hamilton Sundstrand, and Pratt & Whitney Canada.
- International Negotiation Skills—involving multi-million dollar negotiations with corporate procurement contracts, leading U.S. companies, consultants, licensees, international customers, and foreign governments.
- Key Customer Relationships with Fortune 500 aerospace/defense companies in New England, New York, East coast, and Mid-west region.